Naomi Louise Rae BA(Hons) PG Dip MSc
MSc Advanced Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
P.G. Diploma Gestalt Psychotherapy &
P.G. Dip Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
UKCP Intersubjective Psychotherapist
UKCP Registered Psychotherapist
MBACP Senior Accredited & UKCP Accredited Psychotherapeutic Counsellor
IMAGO Relationship Therapy Trained
The professional organisations and memberships to which
belong are -
- UKCP -United Kingdom of Counselling & Psychotherapy
- BACP - British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy
- CPC - Counsellors & Psychotherapists in Primary Care
- UKRCP - United Kingdom Register of Counsellors & Psychotherapists
- SCPTI - Scarborough Psychotherapy Training Institute
- IMAGO -RELATIONSHIPS UK
- IMAGO - RELATIONSHIPS INTERNATIONAL
My professional experience within well being stretches over 20 years within this time I have worked for :
- BMI Private Hospitals
- NHS - Lancashire Care Trust
- Lancaster University
- CAMHS (Children and Adolescent Mental Health) NHS
- G.P. Counselling Services
- Social Services
- Lancashire County Council
- Cumbria County Council
- Education Inclusion Services
- Adoption and Fostering Services
- Primary, Secondary, Further and Higher Education Services
- Employee Assistance Services
- Disability Services
- Cancer Care Services
- Bereavement Services
Over the past 20 years in the UK, I have worked with many clients from a variety of different backgrounds, presenting a wide range of issues.
I have experience of working with couples, individuals and children.
I have enhanced CRB clearance.
In addition to the above I continue to undertake workshops
and trainings for my own personal and professional development.
I have a passion for this work and engaged in what it means to have relational awareness. Within ourselves, within our relationships with each other and our environment. I am interested in how these experiences shape lives.
Underpinning my approach is the importance of the relationship between therapist and client. So while trust takes time to establish in any relationship, I believe it is vital to good counselling or psychotherapy.
Continuity, safety, professionalism, combined with integrity and warmth, are all important ingredients that help build the right conditions within which the changes you want to make can occur.
I enjoy walking, swimming, and art. I love talking with friends, yoga
I am interested in different cultures and enjoy travelling and learning.
I am committed to my own growth - and walk my talk.
Please place cursor over the underlined words and click to connect with web links.